Lattice slice is like a cheesecake sandwich. Quick and easy to make and a great snack idea.
Ingredients- 1 x 250g pack of cream cheese (i used 99% fat free one here)
- 125g unsalted butter (softened)
- 125g castor sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 sachet of gelatine (2 tsp, pour over 1/4 cup of hot water and let set)
- 1 to 2 packets of Arnotts Lattice biscuits
- Beat the cream cheese, butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add the gelatine, vanilla essence and lemon juice and beat well till combined.
- In a flat rectangular dish tile half the lattice biscuits, sugar side down.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuits
- Apply another tiled layer sugar side up creating the sandwich.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set
- Cut into squares a serve up your cheesecake sandwich.