I'm not normally a fan of tuna on pizza, but i have to use what I had available at home. It turned out tasting really good...
For the dough- 2 cups strong bread flour
- 1 1/2 tsp dry yeast, mix with 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp castor sugar
ToppingIt's pizza - use whatever you like!!! haha
I used tomato paste to line the then added sun-dried tomatoes, sliced calamatta olives, tuna and mozzarella cheese.
- Combine the dry dough ingredients, then gradually add the water with the yeast and knead for several minutes.
- Put in a greased bowl covered with cling wrap and allow to double in size 1-2 hours.
- Punch down the dough and and roll out to the size of your pizza base.
- Apply the toppings and cook on 180C for 7-10 minutes.