A light and airy dessert, but what the hell, let's have it for breakfast!!
Ingredients- 4 ounces of fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 4 eggs separated
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- confectioners sugar and butter for lining the ramekins
- Prep the oven to 170C and the grill on the lower part of the oven.
- Prep ramekins by greasing the sides and coat with confectioners sugar. Freeze till ready to use.
- Heat the first 4 ingredients on a low heat taking care not to scorch the chocolate.
- Remove the pot from the heat.
- Beat the egg yolks until creamy and then gently fold into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Take care to clean the beaters before beating the egg whites till stiff peaks form.
- Gradually add the sugar once the peaks form.
- Gently fold this into the mixture combining the wonderful airy souffle mix.
- Pour the mixture into the ramekins levelling off just below the top.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes. The souffle will rise above the top and hold its shape.
- Serve immediately from the oven.
|Ramekins prepared for the oven|
|Fold in the beaten egg whites|
|Beaten egg yolks get folded into the mix|
|combined chocolate, peanut butter and cream|
|Chocolate, peanut butter and cream and cream cheese ready to heat|