|Bacon, Mushroom, Tomato and Mozzarella Cheese, Sweet Basil for a Savoury Crepe|
|Bacon, Sliced Banana and Honey for a Sweet Crepe|
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1/4 tsp pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp castor sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the flour and eggs
- Add the salt, sugar and butter and gradually add the milk till smooth.
- Prepare an 8" fry pan on medium heat with a little butter.
- Pour enough mixture to coat the pan thinly.
- Cook for 2 minutes till lightly brown and then turn for a further 1-2 minutes.